Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jumping into Stampin' Up! with both feet!

Today, I placed a *large* order with my friendly demonstrator, Betty. About half of it was mine, LOL, but I got some good orders from friends and co-workers, too. I got all of the cardstock and all the little Stampin' Spots ink pads, plus a couple of Classic pads for the soon-to-be-retired In Colors. And some designer paper and some stamps. And some punches. And, and, and... A lot of stuff, but I'll have a lot of the basics and can add/replenish from here on out. It's due to get to me on 6/23/08 and I can't wait!! I got a lot of free stuff, including the new Fresh Cuts set as a hostess bonus. I've seen so many gorgeous cards made with that set and I'm so looking forward to seeing what I can do with it.

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!