Sunday, August 17, 2008

Color Throwdown #6

Wow! This one was a toughie! I started with Barely Banana card base (can you believe it--not white or Vanilla, LOL!). The next layer is Pumpkin Pie which I ran through my Cuttlebug with the Stylized Flowers folder. The focal image uses a stamp from the Stampin' Up! A Little Bit of Happiness set which I watercolored in the required colors using stamp pads and markers. That was layered on Ruby Red and then Certainly Celery and attached using dimensionals. The ribbon is Soft Sky double stitched ribbon and the craft store brads, even though they look green in the picture, are a perfect match for Barely Banana. I think I got all the colors represented, LOL!

Recipe: Stamp--A Little Bit of Happiness (SU!); Paper--Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, and Certainly Celery (SU!); Inks--Basic Black, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, and Certainly Celery (SU!); Accessories--Soft Sky double stitched ribbon and soft yellow brads (craft store), dimensionals; Tools--Cuttlebug and Stylized Flowers folder.



3 comments:

  1. ooh! I love this!! Wonderful coloring with the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I love the fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you got it! Fabulous card and excellent job of getting all those colors in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!