Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just Celebrate--a birthday.

I CASE'd this card from Cambria at Stamp a Little Love Baby. I love the Jersey Shore collection from the mini catalog! Been wanting to use it, too, so I pulled it out to make this birthday card with my Just Celebrate stamp. I started with a white card stock base (of course, LOL), then added Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, and Pumpkin Pie card stock layers, topped with a layer of the Jersey Shore DP. On this, I attached a strip of bright blue polka dot ribbon. The focal image was stamped with Brillance Graphite ink and colored with Copics. Then it was matted with Brilliant Blue card stock and attached with dimensionals. It needed something else, so I punched out some photo corners from Wild Wasabi card stock, pierced them, and added them to the DP, also up on dimensionals. I like it and I hope you do, too. Thanks for looking!

Recipe: Stamp--Just Celebrate (SU!); Paper--GP white, Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, and Pumpkin Pie along with Jersey Shore DP; Ink--Brilliance Graphite; Accessories--Copic markers, photo corner punch (SU!), paper piercer, ribbon (craft store).





1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love the colors in this, and that cake is too cute! Love the blue dotted ribbon too... it really pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!