Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time spent with friends...

I've started working on some Christmas gifts. Time is flying and I wanted to make a bunch of these little calendars for stocking stuffers or a hostess gift or to keep on hand when I just needed a little gift. I got the idea from my friendly SU! demonstrator and friend, Betty. I pasted craft shop scrapbook paper on square chipboard coasters that I got on eBay, added a sentiment that was stamped with Stampin' Up! stamp from the Time Well Spent hostess set and colored it to match whatever paper I used, added the calendar that I got from Vippies with a spring binder clip embellished with little scraps of matching ribbon and attached punched out flowers with a brad. It has an easel back that I got from Reuels so it can be set on a desk. So easy and so cute!

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!