Monday, October 13, 2008

Bella Orchid

I've had Gina K's Botanical Dreams set for a while. I actually bought it to make a card for a friend with the orchid stamp. She grows orchids so I thought it would be really appropriate.

I water colored the image with reinkers first. Then I matted it with Pirouette Pink and Kiwi Kiss card stock. The base card is Whisper White, layered with Kiwi Kiss, then Whisper White, then Bella Rosa DSP. The focal image is up on dimensionals. The sentiment is from Sentiments I by Impression Obsession, stamped with Kiwi Kiss on Whisper White, matted on Kiwi Kiss, and is also up on dimensionals. Some Fresh Mown Grass Dew Drops was all it needed after that, I thought. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe: Stamps--Botanical Dreams (Gina K.), Sentiments I (Impression Obsession); Paper--Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Pirouette Pink, Bella Rosa DSP (SU!); Ink--StazOn Graphite, Pirouette Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Really Rust (SU!); Accessories--Oval and Small Oval punches (SU!), dimensionals, Dew Drops (Robins Nest).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!