Sunday, October 19, 2008

F-A-L-L is in the air

More covered letters. These turn out so well and are so easy!

I got the resin letters at Michaels and covered them with DP, again from the K & Co. Fall Harvest mat pack. That little mat pack is so much fun to use! I smared a glue stick on the letters, slapped them down on the wrong side of the paper, cut them out with an X-acto knife, smoothed the edges with a sanding block, and sponged some Tim Holtz distress ink inTea Stain all over them. Easy peasy and cute! You can probably tell the "A" doesn't look *quite* like the other letters. It's a little different and a tiny bit smaller but it was the only "A" they had when I got these letters. The next time I get by Michaels I'll get another one if they have it. It'll only take 5 minutes to whip out another one.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Well, this is quite cute! I LOVE K&Company's papers....so nice, great colors, heavy, easy to work with! Great job. I couldn't really tell the "A" was different--I like it the way it is!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. great project!!! I'll have to try that myself!! I'm in need of some handmade decor!!! Lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous, Barbara! What gorgeous Fall colors, and a neat decor idea! All of your recent posts look fabulous! I looked over all of them today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!