Monday, October 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Forest

I simply love this fall paper. I don't think it needs much to dress it up, so I kept it simple. Another card that will be easy to mass produce.

I started with a Chocolate Chip card base and added a layer of a copper metallic paper I got at Office Max, believe it or not. I used the metallic because the DP has a metallic sheen to it so the copper card stock brings it out. Then a layer of the DP, called Grateful Tree Farm by KI Memories on which I used the Ticket Corner punch. Brown brads at each corner add a little interest. The only other embellishment is a ribbon tag I cut from a Nestabilites die and stamped with a stamp from an Anna Griffith set in Close To Cocoa. The edges are sponged with Close To Cocoa, as well, and a gold satin ribbon anchors it to the card. Thanks for visiting!

Recipe: Stamps--Anna Griffith set; Paper--Chocolate Chip (SU!), copper metallic (Office Max), Grateful Tree Farm (KI Memories); Ink--Close To Cocoa (SU!); Accessories--Cuttlebug, Nestabilities ribbon tag, ribbon, brads (craft store), 1/16" hole punch, Ticket Corner punch (SU!).

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the copper and the DP--so rich looking! I just realized I have that Anna Griffith stamp set too! I will have to pull it out & start making some Thanksgiving cards.
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!