Sunday, December 28, 2008

Love

This card is another triple header. It's a Valentine's Day card, it's for No Time To Stamp's? challenge #67--to use something new, and it's the Mojo Monday sketch challenge #66.

My base card is Whisper White. The bottom element is Pretty In Pink which was run through my Cuttlebug with a heart folder that I borrowed from a friend. I love these tiny little hearts, but you have to buy it with several dies which I'll never use. Anyway, it's layered on Old Olive. The top element is Regal Rose on Old Olive and a ribbon with all three colors is attached along the top of the bottom element. The focal image is an Inkadinkado stamp that I stamped in Basic Black on watercolor paper and colored with my Stampin' Markers, with a little bit of bling on the sentiment banner from a Sakura glitter pen. It's layered on Pretty In Pink and Old Olive. I used my corner punch on the pink layer and added some small flat-backed pearls to the Old Olive. It's attached to the card with dimensionals and a couple of larger pearls were added to the lower corners of the bottom element.

Thanks for taking a look!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive (SU!)
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Barely Banana (SU!)
Accessories: ribbon, flat backed pearls (craft store), brush, dimensionals, Ticket Corner punch, Sakura glitter pen

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just love the color combination. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exquisite card! Love it!
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely -- such pretty colors, a gorgeous stamped image and I've never seen that CB folder before!!!! Great layout as well!!! So glad you could play!! Hope you are enjoying your holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!