Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Celebrate Fall


I'm really into fall, can you tell? This sweet wreath is from Flourishes' September release set "Seasonal Wreaths".

I stamped it on Gina K. Pure Luxury 80 lb paper with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored it with Copic markers. Then I cut/embossed it with a Standard Circle Nestabilities die and matted it with Really Rust (SU!) and Oceans Tide (PTI) cut/embossed with a Labels One die. Some buttons, a bow and a sentiment finished it off. The paper is Cosmo Cricket, but I don't remember the name--it was just some pieces I used up.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow's Color Throwdown day so be sure and come back to see what I have for you.

~Recipe~
Stamps: Seasonal Wreaths (Flourishes)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Really Rust (SU!); Oceans Tides (PTI); Cosmo Cricket patterned paper; Pure Luxury 80 lb (Gina K.)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Standare Circle and Labels One dies; 3M foam squares, ribbon (craft store); Copic markers; Vintage buttons and twine (PTI); border punch (Martha Stewart)


2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!