Sunday, October 11, 2009

Meet me under the mistletoe

Happy Sunday! Today I wanted to show you a card using another My Favorite Things latest release set. This one is called Santa Baby and it's so stinkin' cute!

I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa in and colored it with Copic markers and added some Sakura glitter pen to the berries. Then I cut/embossed it with a Classic Circle Nestabilities die and popped it up on 3M foam squares. The mechanics of this card are pretty obvious, I think. The patterned paper is from the Figgy 6 x 6 pad from Basic Grey and card stock is Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy. Buttons are from PTI's Vintage collection and the twine is also PTI. The sentiment was cut/embossed with a Spellbinders tag die and tied on.

Have you heard about MFT's new contest? Remember MFTIdol last spring? I sure do, LOL! Well, this one is called So You Think You Can Stamp? There will be six weekly challenges and one winner will be chosen by a panel of judges each week. THEN, the six finalists will compete for the prize--which is PHENOMENAL!!! Check out all the deets here and get to stampin'!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Santa Baby (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke (SU!); Figgy 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Spellbinder dies; 3M foam squares, ribbon (craft store); Vintage buttons and twine (PTI); Copic markers


4 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara - what a lovely card! That would be perfect for my husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Barbara! I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this??? Love the colors you've incorporated here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, and those PTI buttons go perfectly with the BG paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!