Sunday, January 10, 2010

So sorry for your loss

I love Papertrey Ink's new Blooming Button Bits and wanted to do another card with it. As I was looking over the sentiments included with the set, I came across this one. Remembering I was out of sympathy cards, I decided to go with it. I wanted another CAS card so first of all I embossed a "frame" with a Classic Oval Nestabilities die and stamped my images inside it. I used Spring Moss ink for the foliage and Lavender Moon for the pot--which I stamped twice, then I cut one out and popped it up on Pop Dots. I used Lavender Moon Vintage buttons on the image. The ribbon is Spring Moss Swiss Dots with another button tied on with Vintage Twine. I stamped the sentiment in Lavender Moon. I'm not at all happy with my picture--I think all that white confused my camera--it's not used to seeing that from me, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Spring Moss, Lavender Moon (PTI)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Pop Dots (craft store); ribbon, Vintage buttons, Vintage twine (PTI)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, girl! I love that set too. LOL, on your camera not being comfortable with white...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Barbara. LOVE that set and I love the soft color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!