Monday, June 14, 2010

Hey there, chickadee


I thought I'd take a tiny break from embellished cards and play along with the CAS Fall To sketch for this week, FTL94. As you can tell, this is a very simple layout and a very simple card. I stamped the chick parts from Everyday Button Bits with Orange Zest ink on white paper and added the Lemon Tart button, tied on with twine. Then I cut/embossed and layered it with Lemon Tart and Dark Chocolate using Classic Circle Nestablilities dies. I added Lemon Tart Bitty Box Basics paper and the sentiment and it was done! All supplies are PTI.

Thanks for stopping by today--I always appreciate that and the sweet comments you leave. I'll be back later with the blog candy winner!

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Everyday Button Bits (PTI)

Paper:
Kraft, Dark Chocolate, White, Lemon Tart, Bitty Box Basics (PTI)

Ink:
Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest (PTI)

Accessories:
Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Vintage button, twine (PTI); Corner Chomper (We R Memory Makers)


17 comments:

  1. I love this.. it's perfect.... such a cute birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the layouts. The brown and yellow are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute barb! I just love the simplicity of it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute ....... Fantastic CAS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! That Chick is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet, sweet--or should I say TWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, awesome job on the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love that cutie pie birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AACK!!! SO cute... look at that sentiment tag... looks like his beak is wide open for some grub! LOL

    CAUTE CARD!!!!!! I'm case'ing this for a ribbon card... WAHOO Inspiration AGAIN from a stalker victim of mine! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Barbara!!! You rock CAS cards!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too too cute! LOVE the button chick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this!! This set is definitely on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh, this is sweet, simple and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!!!! I love it! You know this would work for today's Kitchen Sink challenge! (That is what I am working on right now!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!