Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Joy To the World - MFTWSC #44


Are you ready for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started. 


I had the hardest time picking out my papers for this card, LOL!!! I'm using the newly released PI - Christmas Caroler. Her little dress is paper pieced, and everything else was colored with Copic markers.


See how perfectly she fits on the new oval doily dies? This is the Oval Dainty Doily Die-namics die and was just released, as was the Icicle Border Die-namics die that I use on my horizontal element. My sentiment was stamped on one of the flags from First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics die set (seriously, what in the world did I do before I had this?!). A little stitching, a little seam binding bow, and ti was done!

Here's the inside with another sentiment from the set.







That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - Christmas Caroler (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Whip Cream; Riding Hood Red (SU!); Be Merry (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Oval Dainty Doily, Icicle Border, and First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies; seam binding, sewing machine, Copic markers



2 comments:

  1. Just love this little girl. Everybody makes her look so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's SO sweet! Love the polka dot dress, the icicle border, the seam binding! Love that sketch, too... one to file away for future reference, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!