Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Just Can’t Thank You Enough–LOVEFEST2013G

LoveFest_2013feb20

My Favorite Things is pleased and proud to be a founding Splitcoaststampers Member Company. My Favorite Things is hostessing a challenge today as part of the Splitcoaststampers LoveFest. The LoveFest includes 11 days of challenges, chatter, and prizes!  You'll increase your opportunity to win by playing along in each of the 11 challenges.  You can find all the details HERE

You'll find all the details on today's challenge from My Favorite Things HERE in the MFT Forum.

Please note: Gallery uploads must be completed by February 28th, 2013 at 1:00pm Eastern Standard Time to be eligible.

 

MC-LoveFest-400x333

I don’t want to give the challenge theme away so I’m just going to tell you about my card :) My card base is Kraft card stock with a patterned paper panel matted with Black Licorice card stock. I added a Die-namics Leafy Flourish and a Die-namics Pretty Posies flower, both cut from patterned paper. The flower center is a Black Licorice button, threaded with hemp cord, and the sentiment is from Die-namics Framed Greetings Die & Stamp Set, stamped on a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die cut.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from
DC Polka Dot Greetings.

LoveFest_2013feb20in


And that’s it! We hope to see you playing in the challenges! See you back tomorrow for this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!







Pin It





~Supplies~
Stamps:
DC Polka Dot Greetings, Die-namics Framed Greetings Die & Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Whip Cream card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); Renew (Authentique)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Pretty Posies, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX, Die-namics Medium Leafy Flourish, Black Licorice button, hemp cord (MFT


brownwendysignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!