Friday, June 14, 2013

I’m Here For You–MFT Academy: Paper Piecing

AcademyPPshading_2013may23

Hi, everyone! Today I’m sharing one of the samples from my MFT Academy post on Paper Piecing. You can see the whole tutorial right HERE at the MFT Blog.

For this card I’m using
PI – Goldfish Girl. I stamped her on my fave Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers then paper pieced the scene. I stamped the sentiment on the image panel and, to finish it off, I tied around some hemp cord and then added a Die-namics Pretty Posies flower with a Berrylicious button center.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

AcademyPPshading_2013may23in

And that’s pretty much that! Thanks SO much for stopping by!




~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI – Goldfish Girl (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Tangy Orange card stock (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb; Collectable "Notable" (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Pretty Posies, Berrylicious button, hemp cord (MFT); Copic markers, sewing machine, foam tape


brownwendysignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!