Wednesday, July 03, 2013

LJD Bitty Banners–MFT July Teaser, Day One

teaserday1_2013jul3

Hi, everyone and welcome to Day One of MFT’s July Teasers! I can’t believe how fast time is flying! I’ve said that before, haven’t I? Sigh, it’s still true ;-)

Today we’re previewing a new set by
Lisa JohnsonLJD Bitty Banners and Die-namics LJD Bitty Banners along with a couple more products so be sure to check out the MFT Blog for all the details.

I’m using LJD Bitty Banners and Die-namics LJD Bitty Banners for my card today--adorable designs that you can use for almost any occasion.


TeaserTime_FullSize
My base card is Sweet Tooth card stock. I decided to emboss some clouds from Inspired by Up, Up and Away in white so they wouldn’t intrude on the sweet banner. I love the string and bows that you can stamp and then add the pennants—too cute! So, I stamped the string and bows with Black Licorice ink and cut out my banners. I stamped them with designs from the set in Grapesicle ink, new-this-month Tangy Orange ink, and Razzle Berry ink and popped them up on foam, then stamped the sentiment, from another new set by Lisa Johnson this month, LJD Birthday Greetings with Black Licorice ink. To finish it off I added a Die-namics Sunshine sun and some Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from LJD Birthday Greetings:


teaserday1_2013jul3in

I’m totally loving these new products and I hope you will too. Thanks so much for stopping by! I’ll be back later with this week’s MFTWSC and tomorrow with another teaser :)





~Supplies~
Stamps: LJD Bitty Banners, LJD Birthday Greetings,
Inspired by Up, Up and Away (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sno Cone card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Lemon Drop card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Grapesicle ink, Tangy Orange ink, Razzle Berry ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT); Versamark
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Die-namics LJD Bitty Banners,
Die-namics Sunshine, Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass (MFT); foam tape, white embossing powder, heat tool


brownwendysignature

38 comments:

  1. Love this banner set. Really like the embossed clouds too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! Sweet banner and great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely scene! I love how you used the banners. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card so charming and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color choice...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the banners and the sky scene. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lovely, Barbra! pretty scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Love the cute banner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet Barbara! Love the little clouds in the sky too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun, breezy card! And I really like the new Birthday Greetings!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I.LOVE.THIS! WHat a fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun summer scene you created Barbara! Love those little banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card! This banner set will definitely be on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you played with the Bitty Banners...such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card Barbara! Love the little scene that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! Love those banners.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card. I love clouds and sunshine. You can really make this card into anything you want with those banners, too. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet card! love the clouds and the sun! the banner is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a perfect summer day card Barb! Thanks for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is so pretty! I love the colors! Definitely makes me think of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. VERY, very cute card!! I absolutely LOVE the scene you created! And that sentiment inside is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Barbara,
    What a fun and light-hearted card! This release is gonna be good! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute card. Really like the clouds on the blue background. Nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  26. great card! there are so many things you can do with those banners.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a Cute Card. This itty bitty banner die is going to be a Hit for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this banner! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the way you used everything to make a scene. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is such a happy card, love the banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!