Tuesday, November 12, 2013

For a Very Sweet You–MFT November Release Countdown, Day One

teaserday7_2013nov12


Welcome to the last day of MFT’s November Release Countdown! Release is TONIGHT at 10pm, but in the meantime, be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog for all the details and to see what the participating designers have for you today, along with some ways to snag some free stuff!


Release-Countdown-Graphic-1

Today I have a card and a SWEET little treat box for you. I’ve used several new product to create my set: Striped Backgrounds, Banner Greetings Stamp Set, Banner Greetings Die-namics, and Treat Tote Die-namics. For my card, I started with a Primitive White card stock base and added a Black Licorice layer. I created my patterned paper by stamping the bottom part with Striped Backgrounds and the top with an older set, LJD Hearts and Stitches using Black Licorice ink and Electric Red ink.  Next I cut out a Banner Greetings Die-namics banner and stamped the sentiment with Black Licorice ink. Primitive White card stock (and Primitive Cream card stock) have a rustic finish and that is not smooth so if I’m not too picky about inking up my stamp perfectly I get a distressed look that I love! Before I popped up my banner on the card, I popped up a Heart STAX Die-namics cut from Electric Red card stock.

For the treat box, I cut it from more Primitive White card stock and stamped the front to coordinate with the card front. Then I assembled it, popped up another heart and another banner. Isn’t this darling?!


teaserday7_2013nov12box


Apparently I couldn’t get enough of Banner Greetings ‘cause I added another on the inside :)


teaserday7_2013nov12in


And that’s that! The end of MFT’s November Release Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by today—hope to see you at the release party tonight and don’t forget release is tonight at 10pm!


brownwendysupplies







~Supplies~
Stamps: Striped Backgrounds,
LJD Hearts and Stitches, Banner Greetings (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive White card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Electric Red card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Electric Red ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Banner Greetings
Die-namics, Treat Tote Die-namics, Heart STAX Die-namics (MFT)


brownwendysignature

10 comments:

  1. A very sweet card and gift box. Love the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set Bar! Love that new banner die & stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new banner messages are really great. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card & treat box, love this banner set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could lift this from the screen, you'd have a blank space showing. Sooooo Ca-Ute! Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 your card it's very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH...I love both of these! Cute stripes, and that stamp set is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are both very nice, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! These would be great for valentine's day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!