Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Something to Celebrate!

welcomekims_2013dec31 

Today’s card is to celebrate some fabulous news that we have over at the MFT Blog today. Be sure to stop by there to see what the news is!

My celebratory card started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base with another layer of Sweet Tooth card stock popped up on foam. On that layer I added Skyline Border Die-namics, cut from gold glitter card stock. Then I placed a LLD Accent It – Celebrate Die-namics die cut made with Black Licorice card stock on which I stamped DC Large Scale Backgrounds with Versamark and embossed with gold glitter embossing powder (BOY, that stuff makes a mess!). I tied around some gold threaded twine with a clear button before adding sequins and clear gems.

The inside has a sentiment from the December Free With $60 set, Celebrate Big.


welcomekims_2013dec31in


Thanks so much for stopping by today! We’ll be back tomorrow with Day Seven of January’s Release Countdown!


brownwendysupplies







~Supplies~
Stamps:
DC Large Scale Backgrounds, Celebrate Big (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT); Versamark
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Skyline Border Die-namics, LLD Accent It – Celebrate Die-namics (MFT); sequins, clear gems, button, twine, gold glitter embossing powder, heat tool


brownwendysignature

2 comments:

  1. Dangit, EVERY TIME you use that Skyline die I want it! Why I haven't caved before now and ordered it, I don't know! This is fantastic, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this card is soooo sparkly and pretty. LOVE the gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!