Sunday, January 19, 2014

Thank You for All That You Do–SSSC #203

SSSC203_2014jan19 

Hi, everyone, and welcome to this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Karen has a fabulous sketch for us to work play with this week—hope to see lots of you playing along with us!


SSSC203
It’s been a while since I did a mostly white card so I decided to try it with this sketch and I’m happy with the results. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a Modern Morocco Die-namics layer for a little texture. Then I added a Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics element cut from Sweet Tooth card stock before adding a Scallop Ribbon Border Die-namics strip. Next I added a Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics cut from Sour Apple card stock, then cut a Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics from more Sweet Tooth card stock and fishtailed both ends. I stamped the sentiment, from LJD Grand Greetings, on it with Steel Gray ink and popped it up on foam. I created a Prima Donna Petals Die-namics flower using Cotton Candy card stock, Razzle Berry card stock, and Lemon Drop card stock to finish it off.

Another sentiment from LJD Grand Greetings was stamped on the inside.


SSSC203_2014jan19in


And that’s it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have for you today: 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1CAS Supplies






~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Grand Greetings (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Cotton Candy card stock, Razzle Berry card stock, Lemon Drop card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Modern Morocco Die-namics, Prima Donna Petals Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Scallop Ribbon Border Die-namics (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just AMAZING Barbara! I love the clean look with the white and pops of color. I'm just in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara this is gorgeous - the pop of colour with all the white really breath taking

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Love the colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara,

    Your card is simply lovely. I appreciate all the hard work you put in to bring this into creation.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo, so pretty! I always love how you use the white card bases and pretty colors with just a flower or handmade embellie. this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!