Thursday, June 05, 2014

May Your Love Grow–MFTCPC #6

MFTCPC6_2014jun5


Hey, there, I’m back with this month’s MFT Color Palette Challenge. This month the colors are Natural, Spearmint, Sweet Tooth, and Nightshift Blue. Be sure to check in at the MFT Blog for all the details and then I hope you’ll play along. 


Print

My card started with a Natural card stock base, then I added a layer of Spearmint card stock, stamped with the soon-to-be-released Gingham Background and Nightshift Blue ink. I inked it up lightly to appear distressed. I matted it with Nightshift Blue card stock and popped it up on foam. Then I adhered an also new Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, cut from Nightshift Blue card stock. Next, on a Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics die cut, I stamped the sentiment, from LJD Together Forever, with Nightshift Blue ink and popped it up on foam. I created a Prima Donna Petals Die-namics flower from the challenge colors, added it to the circle, and finished it off with some enamel dots.

Another sentiment from LJD Together Forever was stamped on the inside.


MFTCPC6_2014jun5in

And that’s it from me today—thanks SO much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for another May Release Countdown!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps: LJD Together Forever, Gingham Background (
MFT)
Ink:
Nightshift Blue ink (MFT)
Paper:
Natural card stock, Spearmint card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Nightshift Blue card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics
, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Prima Donna Petals Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love how you used that beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I will be getting gingham for sure the colors are great...
    I love your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that gingham background!! This is beautiful Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!