Sunday, February 22, 2015

Awesome, That’s What You Are–SSSC #257

SSSC257_2015feb22


Hey, there, everyone and welcome to this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! I totally {heart} this sweet sketch that Karen has for us this week!!


SSSC257
My card started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, on which I splattered some ink, mixed with MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist. I used Black Licorice dye ink and Peach Bellini dye ink for my shimmer mists, plus I used a gold mister from Heidi Swapp. Next I sponged Delicata Gold pigment ink on Sweet Tooth card stock using Stripes Stencil, cut it at an angle, and popped it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock panel on which I had stamped a sentiment from Simply Fabulous Sayings with Black Licorice dye ink. I matted it with Black Licorice card stock and popped it up on foam mounting tape. I created a Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics, cut from Peach Bellini card stock and added Royal Leaves Die-namics cut from gold mirror paper. Is anyone as glad to see gold making a comeback as I am? I’m loving it! OK, then I finished off with some enamel dot!

The rest of the sentiment was stamped on the INSIDE with Black Licorice dye ink.

SSSC257_2015feb22in

And that’s it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have for you today: 

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Simply Fabulous Sayings (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Peach Bellini dye ink refill, Black Licorice dye ink refill, Delicata Gold pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Peach Bellini card stock (MFT); gold mirror paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics, Royal Leaves Die-namics, Stripes Stencil, foam mounting tape (MFT); gold spray, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

8 comments:

  1. the peachy flower on the gold is such a pretty combination, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Bar! Love your gold stenciled stripes and gorgeous rolled flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stenciled stripe is perfect Bar. This card truly is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Barbra. I love the stripes and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the stenciled gold stripes and pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!