Thursday, April 09, 2015

Super Boy

 releaserewind1_2015apr9 


I hadn’t had a chance to use this cutie from Birdie Brown this month, BB Super Boy. He’s a complement to BB You’re Super and many of the images can be used together, as you’ll see. 

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then cut a piece of Blue Breeze card stock with Blueprints 24 Die-namics and popped it up on foam mounting tape, after stamping the cityscape image from BB You’re Super with Black Licorice dye ink and tying around some red twine. I added a Small Brick Background strip across the bottom, which I made by stamping Ranger watercolor paper with Versamark, heat embossing with white detail embossing powder, and watercoloring with a small water brush and Electric Red dye ink. Next, I cut some gold mirror paper with Stitched Circle Frames Die-namics and popped it up on foam. I cut BB Super Boy Die-namics from Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb paper, stamped it with the coordinating image from BB Super Boy and Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored it with Copic markers, and popped it up on foam. The sentiment is from BB Super Boy but the speech bubble is from BB You’re Super Die-namics and the outline is from BB You’re Super. I stamped the outline with Black Licorice hybrid ink and the sentiment itself with Electric Red hybrid ink because I knew I was going to color in the center with Copic markers. Once that was done I popped it up on foam and the card was done!

Another sentiment from BB Super Boy was stamped on the inside. 

releaserewind1_2015apr9in 
 

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1  





~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Super Boy, BB You’re Super, Small Brick Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Electric Red dye ink, Black Licorice hybrid ink, Electric Red hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Blue Breeze card stock, Ranger watercolor paper (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb, gold mirror paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 24 Die-namics. BB Super Boy Die-namics, BB You’re Super Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder (MFT); heat tool, twine, Copic markers



1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love your whole scene with this super hero!! ;) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!