Sunday, August 23, 2015

Smile–SSSC #283

SSSC283_2015aug23


Hi, all, welcome to this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Today Karen has a unique sketch for us to day.


SSSC283

I must admit it took me a while to come up with something for this sketch. But as soon as I considered LLD Cute Cameras 2 Die-namics, I knew I had an idea that would work. I started with a Grout Gray card stock base, then added a layer of Ranger watercolor paper on which I stamped Grid Background with Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. Then I did a watercolor wash with Berrylicious dye in and popped it up on foam. I assembled my cameras, popped them up on foam and added the Polaroid “picture” created by smooshing some ink on watercolor paper then framing it with Precious Polaroids Die-namics. I finished off with some silver glitter enamel dots. Once I started working on the cameras, I had a lot of fun with this sketch!

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
LLD Picture This, Grid Background (MFT)
Ink:
Daffodil dye ink, Orange Zest card stock, Wild Cherry dye ink, Berrylicious dye ink, Sour Apple dye ink, Steel Gray dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Grout Gray card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Steel Gray card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Orange Zest card stock, Daffodil card stock, Ranger watercolor paper, silver sparkle card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LLD Cute Cameras 2 Die-namics, LLD Precious Polaroids Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Quickie Glue Pen, white detail embossing powder (MFT)

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!