Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Recipe for Happiness–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #268

MFTWSC268_2016feb18

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_268

I can’t seem to get enough of this set—Francoise is SO handsome, don’t you think? And he’s tons of fun to color! I started my card with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then I added some County Fair Plaid Paper Pack at the top and stamped Sweet Tooth card stock with Mini Hexagon Background and Black Licorice hybrid ink for the bottom. I added a strip of Black Licorice card stock, popped up on foam mounting tape.

MFTWSC268_2016feb18b

I stamped the images from BB Recipe for Happiness on Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb with Black Licorice hybrid ink after cutting them out with BB Recipe for Happiness Die-namics, colored them with Copic markers, and popped them up on foam. I tried to make the pots look like splatterware and I love ‘em :) The sentiment and steam were stamped directly on the patterned paper with Black Licorice hybrid ink and it was done!

And that’s it for this week’s sketch. Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1winterssupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Recipe for Happiness, Mini Hexagon Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, County Fair Plaid Paper Pack (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB Recipe for Happiness Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); Copic markers

1wintersignature

2 comments:

  1. I love this little guy. Super cute card Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love your pots! They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!