Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I Thank My Lucky Stars for You–MFT May Release Replay

releasereplay_2016may10

Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print
I never got a chance to use the darling Inside & Out Stitched Stars Die-namics during release but this idea struck me as soon as I saw them in my DT package so I got them out for Release Replay. This card started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base on which I built my shaker elements. Next, on Ranger Watercolor Paper, I die a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors and then splattered some clear water and stamped some Distressed Patterns with Black Licorice dye ink for a muted pattern. Then I arranged my stars, cut them out and added Heat Resistant Acetate to the back for the shaker windows.

releasereplay_2016may10b

I built up my windows with foam mounting tape, added silver and gold star Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some silver seed beads, adhered the card base for the back and voila! Shaker stars!! The sentiment is from LLD Count the Stars and was stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder and popped up on foam. LLD Stars & Wishes Die-namics was cut from Silver Sparkle card stock and popped up on foam, as well.

And that’s it for this month’s
MFT Release Replay! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LLD Count the Stars, Distressed Patterns (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Silver Sparkle card stock, Ranger Watercolor paper, Heat Resistant Acetate (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Inside & Out Stitched Stars Die-namics, LLD Stars & Wishes Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Peerless Watercolors, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); heat tool

1springsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!