Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hello–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #286


MFTWSC286_2016jun23


Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_286

As you can see, I flipped the sketch for my card today. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Then I did some water coloring on Ranger Watercolor Paper with Peerless Watercolors, trimmed it to the two horizontal elements, and popped them up on foam mounting tape.

MFTWSC286_2016jun23b


The circle element was created by using two dies from Circle STAX Set 1 Die-namics and Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics, both cut from Sweet Tooth card stock and popped up on foam. I added Happy Hellos Die-namics cut from Brushed Gold card stock and finished off with some enamel dots.

That’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!



1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Distressed Patterns (MFT)
Ink:
Delicata Gold pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Brushed Gold card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Circle STAX Set 1 Die-namics, Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics, Happy Hellos Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors (MFT); enamel dots

1newsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!