Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Back again today with another Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen card. The theme for this card was “Days Of Our Lives”. I decided to make an anniversary card with Flourishes Let Them Eat Cake stamp set.

happyanniversary_2011feb14

I stamped the cake layers on Classic White card stock with aqua pigment ink, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, then cut them out. The platter was embossed with silver embossing powder and also cut out. I put down some bling, some ribbon, and stamped the sentiment from Tag Lines then popped up the embossed pieces on foam. I finished up with a Prima flower and it was done!

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Let Them Eat Cake, Tag Lines (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Aqua Mist (PTI)
Ink: Encore Silver; Aqua Mist (PTI)
Accessories: bling, pop dots (craft store); fine detail silver embossing powder (Ranger); Pearl embossing powder (Stampendous); heat tool; ribbon (PTI); flower (Prima)

brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. This was the card that made me HAVE to HAVE that stamp set! :) Beautiful design, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Barbara! So elegant and refined!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one totally awesome BLING CARD and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it. You go girl. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Barbara,
    this is a beautiful card!!! Love the color and the design is so amazing!
    Many Hugs from Marina

    Please visit my first Blog too.
    Bettyscardandpaperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I love the colors and the bling and flower is a great accent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!