Saturday, August 06, 2011

I’m Not Biased–C4C #99

It’s Crazy 4 Challenges time! It’s a new month so we have a new host—the ever-talented Frances is host for August and today she’s telling us to shape up! Yep, we’re to make a card with a shape that’s not square or A2. Get all the deets at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

C4C99_aug6

Soooooooo, I shaped the front edge of my card with a Grand Labels Eleven Nestabilities die and layered some gorgeous paper from Lost and Found: Market Street by My Mind’s Eye. Then I stamped the sewing machine image from MFT’s Sew Nifty Die-namics and Stamp Set, on a Well Worn Label Die-namics  die cut, stamped off once, and the sentiment on top. I cut the dress form and stamped it, then popped it up on foam. Underneath, there’s a layer of lace and then the seam binding, button, and twine.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set.

C4C99_aug6in

Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C99.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Sew Nifty Die-namics and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Fossil (MFT); Lost and Found: Market Street 6 x 6 pad (MME)
Ink: Soft Suede (SU!); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz);
Well Worn Die-namics, Sew Nifty Die-namics (MFT); Grand Labels Eleven Nestabilities (Spellbinders); seam binding, lace, button, twine

brownwendysignature

6 comments:

  1. Hey GF...love the shaped edge! Totally beautiful card! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how this turned out, Bar! Beautiful papers, and LOVE the shape! I'll have to bring more cardstock in October to cut out some of those now, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love how you decorate the inside and this card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite sewing cards ever...really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!