Saturday, November 19, 2011

Red, White, and Black Joy - C4C #114


Happy Saturday! 

So, it's time for Crazy 4 Challenges! Today Joycelyn is challenging us to use black and white and...any other color. Mmmmmmm, I LOVE black and white and most any other color :) Still working on building my Christmas card stash so I got out my well-and-truly-loved MFT Christmas Ornament Die-namics dies for this little number. The "Joy" sentiment on the little tag is from the set.

The sentiment on the inside is from Clearly Sentimental About Christmas. Very classic and elegant, I think.




And that's all for me for now! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C114.

~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Christmas (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Black Licorice; Silver metallic (SU!); Christmas Home 6 x 6 (Teresa Collins)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Christmas Ornaments Die-namics (MFT); ribbon, pearls, silver cord



6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is just gorgeous Barbara! Those ornaments are beautiful and I love the touch of red! Great choice in DP too. . .you always make such beautiful cards!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, very classy and elegant, girlfriend! LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!