Friday, April 20, 2012

It’s a boy! Flourishes Friday Free For All!

FFFA_2012apr20wtmk

Happy Friday! Today is Flourishes Friday Free For All where we show you another card from the recent release and I’m showing you a cutie using Hello Baby! 

I stamped the onesie and the “#1 Baby” on patterned paper and cut it out after shading a little with Copic markers from my

 Warm Neutrals Collection 

Warm-Neutrals


After assembling and stitching on my card base and the other elements, I put them together and tied some sweet baker’s twine around and tied on a button. The sentiment was stamped on Classic Ivory card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, cut out with a Nested Lacey Pennant die, and adhered under the button.

And that’s it! I just love this little image and know there will be tons of opportunities to use it.

Now, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you today...

Barbara Anders  (<--you are here!)
Julie Koerber
Cindy Lawrence
Christine Okken
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Stacy Morgan
Tammy Hershberger
Jan Marie Caruso
Sharon Doolittle

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Hello Baby! (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic Ivory (Flourishes); Ducks In a Row (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools:
Grand Calibur machine, Nested Lacey Pennant die (Spellbinders); baker’s twine, button, sewing machine, Copic markers, foam dots

brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the soft colors and the way you stamped on your onsie. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this baby card is precious! Just wanted to tell you that I searched for "sailor's knot for card making" last weekend and your tutorial popped up! I was delighted. I followed your tutorial and made a nice knot on the first try! Thanks!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, totally cute baby! Fantastic colors and the perfect paper border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, you have so many good ideas and cards! This one is such a cute keeper. I love the mix of blues and yellows, it all makes for such a beautiful card :)

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Great paper with the ducks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!