Friday, May 18, 2012

Flourishes Friday Free For All

FFFA_2012may18wtmk


Woohoo! It’s Friday!! I’m sure there are lots of you out there that are happy about that! Let the weekend begin!

Since it *is* Friday, it’s time for a
Flourishes card. For today’s card, I used one of the latest releases, On the Porch. I love this wicker chair—I can just feel how nice it would be to settle into with a good book.

I stamped the image on
Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with these Copic Collections:

Evergreen Collection:evergreen

Iced Aqua Collection:
icedaqua
Terra Cotta Collection:
terracotta
Warm Neutrals Collection
: Warm-Neutrals
Flesh Tones Collection:
Flesh-Tones-2


Then I cut it and a green mat out with my Grand Calibur and my Labels Four Nestabilities dies. After I made my card base and stamped the sentiment at the bottom, I tied around some of this ribbon, added some bling, and popped the image panel up on foam dots.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set
:

FFFA_2012may18wtmkin

I love how the sentiments in this set can be used for the inside OR the outside. Nice :)

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you today...

Barbara Anders  (<--you are here!)
Julie Koerber
Cindy Lawrence
Christine Okken
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Jan Marie Caruso
Stacy Morgan
Tammy Hershberger
Sharon Doolittle

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: On the Porch (Flourishes)
Paper:
Classic Ivory, Classic White (Flourishes); Old Olive (SU!); Indie Chic "Citron" (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black;
Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Grand Calibur, Labels Four Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, bling, foam dots

 

brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. SO very gorgeous... love the richness of that green ribbon, perfectly matched with the papers, and superb coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bar this is so pretty. I like the CAS style of this and your coloring is so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cozy and dreamy Barbara! The bling is really classy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and coloring, Barb! Your cards are so warm and cozy looking, I just love that :)

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Bar! Love the gem flourish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!