Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I’m Not Biased–MFTWSC #102

Pin It

MFTWSC102_2012dec12


Hi, everyone, it’s me, back again with this week’s
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

 

MFTWSC102

 

I guess I made this a vertical version of this layout ;-) Everything’s there, just upright. I’m using Die-namics Sew Nifty and Stamp Set for my card today. I stamped the dress form on Whip Cream card stock and popped it up on foam dots after assembling my layers and adding some stitching. You can see the new Die-namics Looped Border peeking out a bit. I added a seam binding bow with a hemp cord-tied Hot Fudge button, and stamped the sentiment on a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die cut and popped it up, as well. Some Dew Drops in the upper right corner finish off the sketch.

Here’s the inside with another image and sentiment from the set.

MFTWSC102_2012dec12in


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

 

And that’s all from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Die-namics Sew Nifty and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Hot Fudge card stock (MFT); Paper Cottage (Basic Grey)
Ink:
Memento Rich Cocoa; Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Sew Nifty and Stamp Set, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX, Die-namics Looped Border, Hot Fudge button, hemp cord (MFT); sewing machine, Dew Drops, foam tape

brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful I love the design and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Barbara! I love the seam binding -- bright and oh so perfect! I may have to buy this set for a friend collecting all sewing sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!! The ribbon is stunning for this card, perfect I should say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!