Saturday, September 14, 2013

White on White–C4C #203

C4C203_2013sep14

Hello, all! It’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges card! This week’s challenge it to create a white on white project. I actually LOVE white on white so this was really fun for me! I might have mentioned how much I love LJD Fall Foliage, so I decided to see how it would work with this challenge and I love how it turned out!

My base card is Sweet Tooth card stock with a partial layer of Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Die-namics Mini Chicken Wire. I stamped the sentiment on another strip of Sweet Tooth card stock and stamped the sentiment with Steel Gray ink, then popped it up on foam. I cut the leaves out and stamped them with Sweet Tooth pigment ink then heat embossed with white embossing powder. Here’s a close up of the finished leaves:


C4C203_2013sep14close


I love these! I tied them together with silver cord and adhered them to the card, then finished off with a few silver beads. I stamped another sentiment from the set on the inside.


C4C203_2013sep14in 


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you
!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C203.

Thanks so much for stopping by!







~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Fall Foliage (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Sweet Tooth pigment ink, Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Mini Chicken Wire, Die-namics LJD Fall Foliage (MFT); foam tape, silver cord, silver beads


brownwendysignature

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!