Monday, June 23, 2014

May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine–Catered Crop Recipe Swap, Summer Lovin’

summersun


The best way to cool off in the middle of a hot summer is to stay indoors and play with paper and glue! Our theme for this challenge is Summertime, so grab a cool drink and jump in. As always, Linda has a Pinterest board with ideas here at Summer Lovin’.

I went pretty CAS with my card today. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then trimmed down a piece of Berrylicious card stock on which to work. I stamped the sentiment, from Blue Skies Ahead, with Black Licorice Hybrid ink, then splattered some gold lame spray all over. I cut my sun from Lemon Drop card stock with Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, popped it up on foam, and added some clouds, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock with Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics. I finished off with some sequins.

Another sentiment from the set was stamped on the inside.


summersunin


And that’s it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps:
Blue Skies Ahead (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice Hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Lemon Drop card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, sequins, clear gems, gold lame spray

1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

  1. We've had two days of storms - thanks for the reminder that blue skies are ahead. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable... love the scattering of mist and sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!