Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SMILE–CTD #297

CTD297_2014jun18


Hey, there, Color Throwdown fans! Today, our newest team member, the fabulous Cindy, is our host and she’s got a sweet color combo for us :)


swatch 297

My card started with a Grout Gray card stock base, then I added a Sweet Tooth card stock layer on which I used Bokeh Builder in Blu Raspberry ink, Lemon Drop ink, and Grout Gray ink and popped it up on foam. I cut a double ended Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics from Blu Raspberry card stock and adhered that. Then I cut a LLD Insert It – InstaFrame Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock and stamped the large image from Smile Stamp Set with Steel Gray ink, I popped that up on foam, added a LLD Accent It – Cute Cameras Die-namics and popped that up, as well. I finished up with my beloved enamel dots :)

Another sentiment from Smile Stamp Set was stamped on the inside.

CTD297_2014jun18in

And that’s it from me! Remember, you do not have to have the exact colors to play the Color Throwdown challenge. If you don't, just use the closest you have. So, c'mon over to the Color Throwdown blog and play along with us this week. Please use the link service to post your card and please link directly to your card so we can find it easily. And please include a link in your post to the Color Throwdown. If you upload your card to a public forum, please use the keyword CTD297 so we can see your beauty all in one place. Hope to see you there! Be sure to check out what the other team members have come up with this week!

Barbara Anders (<--- You are here!)   
Broni Holcombe
Cindy Lawrence
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Monika Davis
Tammy Hershberger
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Susie Moore – June Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps:
Smile Stamp Set, Bokeh Builder (MFT)
Ink:
Blu Raspberry ink, Lemon Drop ink, Grout Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Blu Raspberry card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Grout Gray card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, LLD Insert It – InstaFrame Die-namics, LLD Accent It – Cute Cameras Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

8 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the colors - the bokeh is so pretty. I love your camera-focused layers - just perfect for the "smile".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute! I love the Bokeh background on this. (I bought that at the retreat!) Now you've given me the push I need to get it inky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Barb. Love those colorful dots and the sweet little camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the bokeh background and how you framed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin all those circles, Bar, and what a cute little camera....awesome design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really enabling me again! Love those bokeh dots as well as the sweet little camera! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always Barbara, I love your card, all the elements work so well together. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bokeh builders...on my wish list! You are one stamping fool...but, love everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!