Saturday, August 30, 2014

Vintage Hello–C4C #251

C4C251_2014aug30

Hi, all, it’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges! Today Helen has an inspiration piece for us with which I’m in LOVE!! I love the soft colors and the chippy cottage chic look so I pretty much went with both of those to help me design my card.


10628199_10203645137142846_497765699556951499_n

I started with a Kraft Card Stock card base. Next I cut High Tea Party Doily Die-namics from Primitive White Card Stock and sponged the edges with Grout Gray Ink. I usually use a warmer color, like Kraft Ink for sponging but the photo led me to use Grout Gray Ink and I love it!! I trimmed off the side and adhered it to a layer of Sno Cone Card Stock, then popped them both up on the base on foam tape.

Next I cut Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics from Grout Gray Card Stock, sponged the edges, and adhered it to my doily. Then I made some flowers, from Pink Lemonade Card Stock using Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics and Mini Royal Roses Die-namics and adhered them, as well.

C4C251_2014aug30angle


The sentiment, from  LJD Grand Peaceful Wildflowers, was stamped with Grout Gray Ink on a Sentiment Strips Die-namics cut from Kraft Card Stock and the end slipped under the flowers.


C4C251_2014aug30close


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from LJD Grand Peaceful Wildflowers.


C4C251_2014aug30in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our August Guest Designer, Donna Wright!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C251.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Grand Peaceful Wildflowers (MFT)
Ink:
Grout Gray Ink, Steel Gray Ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock, Primitive White Card Stock, Grout Gray Card Stock, Pink Lemonade Card Stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
High Tea Party Doily Die-namics, Sentiment Strips Die-namics, Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics, Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics, Mini Royal Roses Die-namics (MFT) 

1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!