Monday, September 22, 2014

In the Background–MFT Triangle Screen Die-namics + a Video

triangleleaves_2014sep22


Hi, everyone, I have another In the Background card for you today, complete with a video.

Today’s video will show you how I stamped and put this card together using MFT’s Triangle Screen Die-namics die. You can see the video by clicking on the button below, or HERE on YouTube, and I hope you’ll subscribe to my YouTube channel while you’re at it ;-)



I’m going to give you the ‘in a nut shell” version here on the blog, but you’ll find more detail in the video. My card base was made from Primitive Cream Card Stock, and the Triangle Screen Die-namics die cut and sentiment strip were, as well. I stamped more Primitive Cream Card Stock with Tangy Orange Ink and Burlap Background, Safety Orange Ink and Wood Plank Background, and Jellybean Green Ink with Fine Check Background. I randomly adhered them to triangle openings, along with Safety Orange Card Stock, Tangy Orange Card Stock, and Jellybean Green Card Stock.

triangleleaves_2014sep22close1


The sentiment is from LJD Out On a Limb, stamped with Chocolate Brown Ink, and the leaves were cut with Falling Leaves Die-namics. Their edges were sponged with Kraft Ink, tied together with Hemp cord, and adhered to the card front.


triangleleaves_2014sep22close2


Another sentiment from LJD Out On a Limb was stamped on the inside with Chocolate Brown Ink.

triangleleaves_2014sep22in


And there you have it! I hope I’ve inspired you to try something different with you Triangle Screen Die-namics. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2



 ~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Out On a Limb, Fine Check Background, Burlap Background, Wood Plank Background (MFT)
Ink:
Safety Orange Ink, Tangy Orange Ink, Jellybean Green Ink, Chocolate Brown Ink, Kraft Ink (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive Cream Card Stock, Jellybean Green Card Stock, Tangy Orange Card Stock, Safety Orange Card Stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Triangle Screen Die-namics, Falling Leaves Die-namics, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!