Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Something To Perk Up Your Day–MFTWSC #198

MFTWSC198_2014oct15


Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

Print

I’m using LLD Perk Up for my card today. I started with a Kraft card stock base and stamped a sentiment from the set across the top with Natural ink. On some Primitive Cream card stock I stamped Fine Chevron Background, also with Natural ink, cut the row of dot using Blueprints 15 Die-namics, and stamped the sentiment with Razzle Berry ink. I trimmed it to match the sketch and popped it up on foam with a strip of Razzle Berry card stock at the top. I cut a Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics from Primitive Cream card stock and stamped the cup and steam from LLD Perk Up with Chocolate Brown ink, then popped it up on foam. The Fishtail Flags STAX flag at the top was made with a scrap I found in my stash, stamped with an image from Plaid Builder Background and Chocolate Brown ink, Razzle Berry ink, and Bubblegum ink.

Another sentiment from LLD Perk Up was stamped on the inside with Chocolate Brown ink.

MFTWSC198_2014oct15in


And that’s all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
LLD Perk Up, Fine Chevron Background, Plaid Builder Background (MFT)
Ink:
Natural Ink, Chocolate Brown ink, Razzle Berry ink, Bubblegum ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Chocolate Brown card stock, Razzle Berry card stock, Primitive Cream card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Blueprints 15 Die-namics (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!