Monday, May 04, 2015

MFT May Release Countdown, Day Two

countdownday2_may4

Hi, everyone, welcome to Day Two of MFT’s May Release Countdown! Release is just around the corner—tomorrow night, May 5th, at 10 pm. Be sure to check out the MFT Blog today for all the details. Today we’re featuring LLD – Tickled Pink Stamp Set, LLD – Flamingos Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Square STAX Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and Cross-Stitch Oval STAX Die-namics.


NewReleaseCountdown_Day2
I’m here to tell you I could NOT be more excited about this flamingo! It has been on my wish list for a long time and I’m having so much fun with it!! You’ll be seeing much more of it from me this month :)

My card started with a Grout Gray card stock base, then I added a strip of patterned paper I created with Harlequin Stencil, Cotton Candy dye ink, Daffodil dye ink, and a fine line black pen. Next is one of the new STAX: Cross-Stitch Oval STAX Die-namics. Don’t you just LOVE that cross stitch border around the die cut?? What an awesome idea! After I cut it out of Sweet Tooth card stock, I applied white embossing paste though Cloudy Day Stencil, then popped it up on foam mounting tape. Next I added my flamingo, cut from Tickled Pink card stock, Grout Gray card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, and Black Licorice card stock and popped it up on foam, as well, The sentiment, from Tickled Pink, was stamped on Black Licorice card stock with Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. I added a Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, cut from Daffodil card stock and finished off with some pink enamel dots.

Another sentiment from Tickled Pink was stamped on the inside with Black Licorice dye ink.

countdownday2_may4in


And there you have it from me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you back tomorrow!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Tickled Pink (MFT)
Ink:
Cotton Candy dye ink, Daffodil dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Grout Gray card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Daffodil card stock, Tickled Pink card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Flamingos Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Oval STAX Die-namics, Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, Cloudy Day Stencil, Harlequin Stencil, white embossing paste, white detail embossing powder, foam mounting tape (MFT); black fine line pen, enamel dots, heat tool

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

13 comments:

  1. Bright and shine!! So neat and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job of layering, Barbara. Good eye for detail and who wouldn't be tickled pink to get your card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the harlequin stamp as your background and how you used the white on white than the pops of yellow and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the harlequin stamp as your background and how you used the white on white than the pops of yellow and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sentiment is so well demonstrated! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card... thank-you for sharing:) sincerely glow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the flamingo!! Awesome card, Bar!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Love the inside too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these flamingo is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!