Tuesday, August 11, 2015

You Got This–MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints: Turn the Corner

ccwithblueprints_2015aug11


Gently rounded corners are a dynamic way of adding interest and softness to your cards. Creative Construction this month shines a spotlight on those Blueprints sets that feature rounded corner elements. From a single, unexpected corner to a full four-corners; rectangles, and squares; plain and stitched - these sets run the gamut of styles. Featured Blueprints include 10, 14, & 22.

Hi, everyone and welcome to this month’s Creative Construction With Blueprints!

MFT_CreativeConstruction_SideBar

My card features Blueprints 22, which provides a lovely stitched rounded edge on a larger panel—perfect for a canvas on which to create. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a layer of black and white striped paper from Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack for my background. Next I cut the panel from more Sweet Tooth card stock and stamped the sentiment, from Encouraging Words with Black Licorice hybrid ink. Then I cut lots of images from Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb with Blissful Blooms Die-namics and stamped the coordinating images from Blissful Blooms with Black Licorice hybrid ink and colored with with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers. I adhered them to the card, some popped up on foam, and finished off with some enamel dots.

ccwithblueprints_2015aug11b


And that’s it for my take on this month’s MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints. Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Blissful Blooms, Encouraging Words (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blissful Blooms Die-namics, Blueprints 22 Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, enamel dots


1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

2 comments:

  1. :-( I don't have Blueprints #22 yet. I am expecting another one in the mail this week, though. Of course, and as usual, your creativity is gorgeous and beautiful (was that redundant?). You inspire me every time I come here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!