Monday, March 21, 2016

Thinking of You

countdownday3b_2016feb28

Hi, all, today I have a card using MFT March Release products to share with you. I’m using Beautiful Blooms, formerly in the January Card Kit and now released on it’s own.

I started with a
Sweet Tooth card stock base, then stamped Geometric Grid Background with Versamark on Ranger Watercolor Paper and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. I did a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors and popped it up on foam mounting tape on the base. Next I cut Beautiful Blooms Die-namics from translucent vellum, stamped the coordinating images with Versmark, heat embossed with white detail embossing powderm and “arranged” them in a Tickled Pink card stock vase.

countdownday3b_2016feb28b

I added a strip of Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack, and the sentiment, stamped with Versamark on Steel Gray card stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and popped up on foam. I added the vase of flowers and finished off with a few enamel dots.

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1springsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Beautiful Blooms, Geometric Grid Background (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Tickled Pink card stock, Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack, Ranger Watercolor paper, Translucent Vellum (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Beautiful Blooms Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic (MFT); enamel dots, heat tool

1springsignature

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful design and coloring! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Barbara, this is absolutely gorgeous!! But then, all of your cards are!! This sure makes me want to do a little buying! Love your work, TFS! Joleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!