Thursday, May 26, 2016

Best of Cluck–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #282

MFTWSC282_2016may26

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_282
So, yeah, I might have employed a little creative license regarding this sketch :) I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a piece of Ranger Watercolor Paper on which I did a watercolor wash using Peerless Watercolors. I adhered it directly to my card base then build my scene. I used Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper Pack and Grassy edges Die-namics for the bottom border, along with Farm Fence Die-namics cut from Kraft card stock.

MFTWSC282_2016may26b

The five circle elements were interpreted very loosely ;-) For them I used the rooster and chicken from Farm-tastic and Farm-tastic Die-namics, stamped with Black Licorice hybrid ink, cut from Ranger Watercolor Paper and colored with a small waterbrush and Peerless Watercolors. The black specks on the chicks were done with a fine point black marker. I used Radiant Sun Die-namics, cut from Sunshine card stock for the sun and Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Puffy Clouds Die-namics for the could. The sentiment is from the set and was stamped with Black Licorice hybrid ink.

And there you have my take on this week’s
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!

1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Farm-tastic (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sunshine card stock, Kraft card stock, Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper Pack, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Farm-tastic Die-namics, Farm Fence Die-namics, Grassy Edges Die-namics, Radiant Sun Die-namics, Puffy Clouds Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, small water brush (MFT); black fine point marker

1springsignature

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC take on that sketch! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Love your interpretation of this week's sketch, Barb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!