Friday, May 27, 2016

Hello There–MFT Color Challenge #46

MFTCPC46_2016may27

Hi, all, I'm back with this week's MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s color combo: Kraft, Peach Bellini, Sno cone, and In the Buff. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_46

I decided to go very CAS with this pastel shades. I started with a Kraft card stock base and stamped it with Versamark and Etched Flower Background. I love how Versamark looks on Kraft—just enough to show up but remains subtle for a nice backdrop. Then I cut the “hello” from Hello There Die-namics from Peach Bellini card stock, Sno Cone card stock, and In the Buff card stock and adhered them to the card front.

MFTCPC46_2016may27b

I stamped the rest of the sentiment from Label Maker Sentiments on Sweet Tooth card stock with Black Licorice dye ink and trimmed it close before popping it up on foam mounting tape. To finish off, I added enamel dots in the challenge colors.

And that’s it! CAS and easy peasy! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Label Maker Sentiments, Etched Flower Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Peach Bellini card stock, Sno Cone card stock, In the Buff card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Hello There Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); enamel dots

1springsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!